How about making your wedding night more special than planned? Well, here is a tip. Pack a surprise to delight your new spouse to make the night more memorable. It need not be too expensive or too large for that matter. Because after the big fat wedding, just the thought is truly what that counts. To help you with the selection we have come up with a list of items that will help you stick together for a lifetime.
Romantic Gifts Ideas for your Wedding Night
- Heartfelt thank you card to your partner for being a part of your life.
- Love poem to entice your partner.
- Single rose and bottle of Champagne is perfect for a perfect couple like you.
- Inscribed book of poetry to set a romantic mood.
- Romantic books like Love Letters: An Anthology of Passion.
- Kama Sutra Weekender with Original Oil of Love, Pleasure Balm, Wild Clove and Mint Tree Bathing Gels, and Honey Dust with handmade feather applicator.
- An antique clock for a classic feel
- A pair of compact, waterproof binoculars
- Diamond heart pendant to sparkle your love life.
- Grundig travel radio
- Water-resistant U.S. Navy Seal Watch gives an elegant feel.
- Canon digital camera t capture those precious moments.
- A GPS unit or PDA module
- A romantic gift basket with all the stuff your love loves.