Baraat in Indian wedding in considered as the most fun filled traditions in the entire humdrum. It is a processional ceremony where the groom along with his entire friends and relatives proceeds from the house towards the wedding venue in full merry making. The dance in an Indian wedding procession is something unique and you won’t find elsewhere.
The songs played during baraat or the wedding procession has to be strictly high energy foot tapping numbers. This is because the whole procession is about full on energy. As the groom rides the horse, the friends and relatives dance all the way to the brides place.
We have carefully chosen some of the best dance numbers from Bollywood specially dedicated to Baraat Entrance. Have fun with these Songs!
- Le Jayenge Le Jayenge Dilwale Dulhaniya (Film – Chor Machaye Shor)
- Heeriye Sehraa bandh ke mai aaya re- (Film – Salaame-Ishq)
- Mujhse Shadi Karogi (Film – Mujhse Shadi Karogi)
- Saajan Ji Ghar Aaye (Film – Kuchh Kuchh Hota Hai)
- Dulhan to Jayegi Dulhe Raja ke Saath (Film – Dulhe Raja)
- Aaye hum Baarati (Film – Jigar)
- Mera Piya Ghar Ayaa- (Film – Tezaab)
- Chote chote bhaiyon ke (Film – Hum Saath Saath Hain)
Top Search Term:
- barat entrance songs