Marriage wishes are huge because you are welcoming the newlywed to a whole new life. You must be struggling on what to say or write when we want to convey your feelings without sounding too casual or too uptight.
Well what you choose to say depend very much on your relationship to the happy couple. Are you a close family, good friends, work colleagues, or just acquaintances? You need to consider everything. Again, you need to decide between humor, advice or just a simple wish.
To make this task easier, I have brought you the Top 20 best wedding wishes to make it easier the next time you go to a wedding.
Top Spoken Wishes:
1. Congratulations and best wishes on your wedding day.
2. You were meant for each other. Hope you remain this happy for the rest of your lives.
3. You look perfect together. Congratulations and I wish you load of happiness.
4. To love and be loved is the key to happiness. May you never lose sight of this precious treasure in all your days to come.
5. For the Bride: Marrying Mr Right doesn’t mean that he always is. All the best!
6. Congratulations to you both and may you carry the joy of this happy day forever and ever.
7. May every day that you spend together in your new life hold a wonderful surprise for you.
8. Congratulations! May you live happily forever.
9. For the Groom: If you want to remember your wedding anniversary forever, forget it for once. Always answer the question “do I look too big in this ‘with’ you look lovely”. And in any other situation the answer is, and always will be, “yes dear!”
10. For the Bride: A quick tip. Always tell your husband how much you saved buying before saying how much you spent. You will be happy forever. Congratulations on your marriage.
Top Written Wishes:
1. A good marriage is where two people love each other and decide to screw everything up by forcing themselves to stay together through anything. Here’s to your good decision.
2. May you always feel as close as you do this day. May your lives be graced with good health, happiness and refuge from the storms of life. May your love grow ever stronger with each passing day.
3. Marriage is a chance to magnify either happiness or misery each day by sharing it with another person. Make a conscious choice to share happiness every day. Hope you have a good married life ahead.
4. A wedding is a start of togetherness, of walks in the rain, basking in the sunshine, shared meals, caring for one another and sensing the love that a marriage carries. Happy wedding!
5. Marriage is when a man and woman become as one; the trouble starts when they try to decide which one! Do not make this mistake and you will always be happy.
6. Now that your married life has begun, it’s time to get down to the important things. Learn the art of compromising. Put the toothpaste cap back on from now on.
7. A happy man marries the girl he loves. A happier man loves the girl he marries. Wish you a happy married life.
8. Since finances are the number one topic for marriage partners to fight about, life’s biggest irony is starting by spending as much money as you possibly can on your wedding. Think about it. Happy Wedding!
9. Wishing you love, love in the big things and love in the small, love in all life brings – and love above all. Congratulations on your marriage.
10. Whoever said that marriage is easy must have died on their honeymoon. Wishing you a long and difficult marriage! Hang on the adventure is worth it.
Top Search Term:
- how to wish a newly married couple
- wishes to new married coupls
- marriage newly wed wishes
- indian wedding wishes
- hindu wedding wishes
- hindu marriage wishes quotes
- congratulations new married couple
- congratulations marriage
- congratulation message for new couple
- Wishesh for newly