Imagine a wedding without music! Dull and boring right? Well, Indian weddings cannot be given a final touch without wedding songs added to the atmosphere. Teasing wedding songs make the environment lighter and merrier. Many couples have their own customized list of shaadi songs to be played and to get their feet tapping on the ground.
The wedding ceremony has dance and the good-natured humor songs to add fun and frolic to the wedding and create a light and joyous atmosphere. The teasing ceremony is one that you should not miss at any cost. Gather around the dholki and start singing at the beat.
We have a refreshing collection of teasing songs for Indian wedding that will take out all the fun off you. Enjoy!
- Maiya yashoda ye tera kanhaiya (Film- Hum Saath Saath Hain)
- Ek Kunwara Phir Gya Maara- (Film- Masti)
- Kalli teri Choti (Film- Bahaar Aane Tak)
- Baari Barsi (Film- Band Baaja Baaraat)
- Aayo re aayo re maro dholna (Album-Pyar ke Geet)
- Sajan Sajan teri Dulhan (Film- Aarzoo )
- Kala Shah Kala (Singer: Anamika)
- Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai. (Film- Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai)
- Mai ne Mai (Film-Hum Aapke Hain Kaun)
- Didi Tera Dewar Deewana (Film- Hum Aapke Hain Kaun)
- Mummy Daddy (Film- Deewana Mastana)
- Dil Da Mamla Hai Dilbar (Film- Heyy Babyy)